TUGAS MINGGU KE-3
1. Difinition of Adjective
Adjective is a word that is used to give the nature of the noun.
2. Kind of Adjective
A. Possesive Adjective
Possesive Adjective is adjective that say who the owners, whose?
- whether you are al-qur'an ?
- where is the location of our class?
- he was a lecturer of our religion
B. Demonstrative Adjective
The demonstrative adjectives that, these, this, those, and what answer the question "Which?"
- Whose is this veil?
- These mangoes are very sweet.
C. Interrogative Adjectives
The interrogative adjectives are used with nouns to ask questions.
Example: what, which and whose.
- what organization you want to follow on campus?
- what you want to eat?
- Students from the faculty where he
An indefinite adjective it answers the question "How much?" Some common indefinite adjectives are all, any, each, every, few, many, and some.
- many Muslims the hajj this year
- What you want some books?
3. Forming Adjective
NOUNS VERBS ADJECTIVES